Working with securities
According to the decision of the Commission for Securities, TTK Bank acts as an authorized participant in the capital market since 2003.
Within the Bank, operates the unit for work with securities. Trading is done at registered premises in Skopje, and indirect orders from customers are received in all branches of the bank across the country. Trading is performed by three licensed brokers with professional and quality execution of orders from customers.
Department for work with securities
19a Naroden front str.
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
tel. +389 2 32 47 000 ext. 497
Authorized brokers employed in TTK Bank:
Head: Darko Sima
tel. +389 2 32 47 000 ext. 497 mob. +389 78 48 49 43
tel. +389 2 32 47 000 ext. 496
tel. +389 2 32 47 000 ext. 495 mob.+389 71 22 08 08
· buying and selling securities by order and on behalf of client;
· buying and selling securities on its behalf and for its own account;
· performing transactions and activities on behalf of the issuer of the securities required for successful public offering of securities without mandatory buyout of unsold securities;
· transactions and activities on behalf of the issuer of the securities required for successful public offer of securities, a mandatory buyout of unsold securities;
· services to sponsor the listing and
· execution of transactions and activities on behalf of third parties necessary for the acquisition of a shareholding company in accordance with the Law on Takeover of Joint Stock Companies.
Trading on the Macedonian Stock Exchange securities takes place every day from 09.00 to 13.00.
* Last update of the web site 3.11.2015.